Spend HK$800 or more at eligible physical retail and/or physical dining outlets, you can enjoy a HK$500 discount for a staycation of your choice. The selection of Participating Hotels and available Discounted Staycation Offers can be found on the designated website. If the price of selected staycation packages exceeds HK$500, you have to pay the difference.
No. Only one room booking can enjoy one Discounted Staycation Offer of a HK$500 discount. Each booking can only use the discount once.
- Because of concerns such as confirming authenticity and reprinting, only machine-printed receipts from physical outlets are accepted.
- Where goods ordered and fully or partial paid for online are collected at the physical outlet, this would still be considered online shopping and would not satisfy the requirement of spending at a physical outlet. Such receipts would not be eligible for the Programme.
- To maximise public participation, each receipt can be redeemed for one Discounted Staycation Offer. One Discounted Staycation Offer applies to one room booking only.
- To meet the HK$800 spending requirement, each person can accumulate spending from a maximum of two machine-printed receipts.
The Discounted Staycation Offer can only be used on booking a hotel overnight stay of HK$500 or more for one night or two consecutive nights. It is not applicable to hotel products that consist of only hotel dining or other consumption or services in hotels.
- You can accumulate receipts from local retail and restaurant outlets starting from 26 March 2021.
- Details of the Participating Hotels and Discounted Staycation Offers will be available on the designated website from 10am on 9 April 2021. Bookings and enquiries on individual Discounted Staycation Offers should be made directly through your desired hotel.
Designated quarantine hotels are not eligible for the Programme.
- You must submit the original machine-printed receipt(s) from the merchant(s) at the time of check-in. The original receipt(s) will not be returned. No re-printed or copied receipt(s) will be accepted. To confirm the booking, you will be required to send a copy of the receipt(s) for their verification.
- For the requirements of a valid receipt, please refer to question 10.
To avoid repeated redemption, receipts will not be returned. Reprints or copies of the original receipts are not accepted. Please make alternative arrangements with the merchant for aftersales services.
- A valid machine-printed receipt(s) must clearly specify the merchant’s name, item(s) purchased, date and purchase amount.
- Electronic payment slip (namely credit card and EPS card) will not be considered as valid original machine-printed receipt(s).
- If the machine-printed receipt or electronic payment slip of a company or merchant does not list the purchased item(s), a handwritten merchant sales invoice listing the item(s) purchased, merchant’s name, date of purchase and total amount spent should be submitted concurrently. Upon verification of the content of the handwritten invoice against the machine-printed receipt or electronic payment slip, they may be considered as an eligible receipt.
- In case of any disputes, the Hong Kong Tourism Board reserves the right of final decision.
The purchase amount will be calculated based on the total purchase amount on your provided receipt. Please note that each receipt can be redeemed for one Discounted Staycation Offer only.
Changes or cancellation to a confirmed hotel reservation will depend on the hotel’s terms and conditions for the selected hotel stays. You will need to enquire with your hotel or refer to the cancellation policy provided by the hotel.